February was not my month.
Between having copious amounts of time off of work and getting my days all mixed up, and having the winter blues in a hardcore way, February was not my month. I played with flowers a few times, and I learned lots of new things about business licenses and advertising, but I didn't DO a lot of anything.
I did make this lovely bouquet for a work friend's girlfriend though.
Ranunculus, wax flower, and gerbera daisies.
- Bouquet of the month (I sadly dropped the ball on this one. Short month, right?)
- Find a wedding suit for Chris! (We know where we are purchasing it, and just need to go try a few on at the store.)
Enjoy a weekend jaunt to Pittsburgh to get more wedding plans taken care of. Research business plans for advertising, branding, and licensing.
- Maintain a twice per week blogging presence. (This fell apart at the end of the month, but was really good for the first 2.5 weeks of February.)
- Comment on at least one photo per day on Instagram. (I am terrible at this. I need a better way to track doing this, since I don't have my tending checklist with me all the time.)
- Ask a dear friend to officiate our wedding. (There is no rush on this, and it will be happening in March.)
Nail down a rehearsal dinner venue.
- Bouquet of the month for March
- Find Chris' wedding suit!
- Order invitations and response cards for the wedding
- Twice per week blogging presence. Trying harder!
- Create and refine core values for Demure Birch Design
- Make Chris' 26th birthday on March 22 a wonderful day!
- Register for wedding gifts
- Ask a dear friend to officiate the wedding
- Go see the movie Divergent and try not to scream/cry/explode from excitement.
Anyone else have some great goals out there, big or small? I'd love to hear them!
Love and light,